Posts tagged "woot"
-dropping off big bro/big sis app
-health services appointment to make sure I don’t have TB
-getting a tshirt from admissions for tomorrow
-dropping off mentee app
- philosophy homework
- eat chocolate
- scorch trials
this week is going to be ridiculous
I’m probably forgetting stuff, but here’s what it looks like so far…
roomate request form
- Costa Rica letters
- laundry (if our washing machine is even functioning, I’m not hopeful)
- hang out with my Dad when he gets home
- sign up for classes next year
- Philosophy homework
- movie marathon at church
- drive to see Kellyn (!!!) with Ema
- sleep over at Gordon
- adventures somewhere
- drive home
- youth group (my sister is leading the discussion after another awesome matt chandler sermon, so it’ll be double awesome)
- Nanny 8:30-3
- perhaps going to watch my cousin get confirmed, and then there is some sort of something happening after that
- Six Flags! Like all day, and we’re getting season passes… epic summer of rollercoasters begins.
- bake sale
- teach sunday school
- clean up
- worship practice at Bethany
…then I fall over, probably.
Ask | Archive | Shuffle | RSS
Hello, friend! I'm Emily. I am 18 years old, and a freshman at Moody Bible Institute, majoring in Pre-Counseling. I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, fighting daily to be obedient and love Him with my life. My sister is my best friend, and my two best friends are like my sisters. I have a wonderful boyfriend named Zach.
Things I am fond of: my ukulele Lilo, church, Harry Potter, lists, food, laughing, music, bows, sunny days, dresses, reality TV, sunflowers, shoes, The Hunger Games, swings, books, movies, tea, socks, texting, clothes, sleeping, cuddling, blogging. Thanks for stopping by!